Shipment will be done using DPD, DHL, GLS or UPS and the corresponding shipment costs will be shown before ordering. For deliveries outside Germany the costs may be higher than the preselected standard. In unclear cases there will be a separate notice before shipment.
Delivery outside the European Union is possible. Please contact us prior to ordering. We will check the possibilities and send you an offer tailored to your request.
No minimum order.
Standard delivery within Germany will be:
4,90 Euro for bike parts and accessories
For orders of 120€ or above no delivery charge within Germany.
Standard delivery within the EU will be:
14,00 Euro for bike parts and accessories
For for complete bikes please ask prior to ordering.
If applicable the cash-on-delivery-charge has to be added.
HPV-parts.de does provide this payment methods:
- Payment in Advance: As soon as you complete your order you will receive an order confirmation by email. Within thie email you will find the data required to perform a wire transfer. Please take care that you carry all bank fees that may apply. As soon as your payment has been received shipment will take place.
- Invoice: As frequent customer you will receive the goods with an invoice attached. These invoice is due to be settled within 8 days. Please make sure to carry all banking fees. Thank you.
- Cash on Delivery: Can be used for shipments within Germany only. Your goods will be shipped asap but there are additional fees by Hermes Logistik or DHL. This fees are 6,90 Euro on my side and usually another 2 Euro on your side.
- Cash: If you are able to collect your goods here in Lauterecken it is perfectly fine to pay in cash.
- PayPal PLUS: With PayPal PLUS we offer you payment using PayPal, SEPA direct debit, credit card or invoice. In all cases the PayPal customer protection does apply and payment with direct debit, credit card or invioce doesn't require a PayPal account. This choices may be limited due to PayPal regulations.
With all this payment methodes you will be forwarded to PayPal as soon as your order has been completed. There you can easily do your payment and shipment will take plase asap.
European OS Platform
According to EU-regulation no.524/2013 on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC (Regulation on consumer ODR) consumers do have the possibility to settle complaints out of online purchases extrajudicial using an online platform. This platform is provided by the Eurpean Comission and can be reached using the link below: